Don't worry, the singles, the country won't abandon you.
单身的不要着急,国家不会抛弃你们的。
To be, or not to be; that is the question!
生存,还是毁灭,这是个问题!
But I have already penetrated everything.
然而我早已看穿了一切!
In fact, I am an actor.
其实,我是一个演员。
So far, what I cannot just let it go is chopsticks.
我活到现在这个年龄,放不下的只有筷子。
Are you hungry? Want some noodles?
饿不饿,我煮碗面给你吃啊?
A man is not old until his regrets take place of his dreams.
只有当遗憾取代了梦想,人才算老。
The longest way must have its close; the gloomiest night will wear on to a morning.
最长的路也有尽头,最黑暗的夜晚也会迎接清晨。
You had me at hello.
你开口说一句“你好”,我就已经沦陷了。
As you are enjoying the scenery on a bridge, Upstairs on a tower people are watching you.
你站在桥上看风景,看风景的人在楼上看你。