1.Right as rain
这句英语表示“非常健康,令人满意,一帆风顺,一切顺利”的意思。
Your wife will be back in a week or two and everything will be right as rain again.
再过一两个星期你妻子就会回来了,那时一切又会好起来的。
I wasn't all well yesterday, but I feel as right as rain today.
昨天我很不舒服,但今天感到完全好了。
2.A promise is a promise.
这句英语表示“说到就要做到,承诺就是承诺,一诺千金,说话算数”的意思。
I promised I'd never leave him,and a promise is a promise.
我答应过他我绝不会离开他的。君子一言,驷马难追。
I said I'd be here for you. A promise is a promise.
我之前说过我会在这儿支持你的,说话算数。
3.I love you with all my heart.
这句英语是“我爱你毫无保留,我全心全意的爱你”的意思。
My heart belongs to you. I love you with all my heart.
我的心属于你,我爱你毫无保留。
4. you regret it?
这句英文表示“你后悔吗?”的意思。
You missed a job interview. Do you regret it?
你错过了一场工作面试,你后悔吗?
That’s a big opportunity for you. I thought you might regret it.
对于你来说,那可是个相当不错的机会,我以为你会后悔的。
5.Don't stay up too late.
这句英语表示“别熬夜太晚”的意思。
Don't stay up too late, or you’ll find it hard to get up on time tomorrow.
别熬夜太晚,否则你会发现明天准时起床很困难。